Portsea is a small village at the end of Mornington Peninsula known for having some of the most expensive real estate in Australia, with cliff-top mansions that widely speak of luxury and grandeur.
About the Beaches:
- Point Franklin has a beautiful walking track that provides a beautiful view and holiday rentals to Sorrento Front Beach, where one can experience sheltered waters, explore foreshore walking and cycling trails, and even go aboard the Queenscliff-Sorrento Ferry for a fantastic water tour. Just by relaxing in the holiday rentals in Mornington peninsula
- On the soft golden sands and swimming amidst the gentle waves, it’s not too difficult to release the pent-up stress.
- Fishing is another highlight of the beach. You can catch and grill your reward on the foreshore reserve’s scenic picnic and barbecue facilities while enjoying a beautiful view.
- When you climb the stairs that lead to the cliff face, you can see sweeping views of Sorrento Front Beach and enjoy a ride to Queenscliff and the stunning Bellarine Peninsula.
About the Spa:
- The peninsula hot springs and day spa are inborn of the Natural geothermal mineral waters flowing in the fine pools and private baths at the coastal oasis.
- By spending one hour in nature, you can recharge yourself with an energizing bathing experience and revitalize over 50 inspired bathing experiences in the luxurious bathhouses in leisure.
- The spa is designed for guests 16 years or older and rejuvenates in the signature spa treatments and balancing therapies honoring global traditions.
- The private bathing pavilions and outdoor pools give you a serene, blissful bathing retreat.
- The overnight bathing experience can help you unwind to an experience like no other. Moonlit bathing under the starry evening sky can help you experience a starry serene with an exquisite menu.
About the Mornington Peninsula National Park:
- The Mornington Peninsula national park is famous for its natural scenery and fascinating historic features. The park is known for swimming, walking, picnics and also nature’s study.
- The parks and reserves speak of their cultural traditions. The people are closely connected to their ancestral lands and waters.
About the Enchanted Adventure Garden:
- The Adventure Garden has grown into a wonderland of family adventure with mazes and adventure activities.
- Experience the thrills and adventure with Tree Surfing Courses, Tube Slides, and bushland obstacles for adults and kids.
- The seasonal gardens and hedge topiary are other highlights that can transport somebody to the children’s book.
- The giant sculpture, the tangling maze, and even hotspot picnics will not let anyone leave the park so soon.
About Portsea Pier:
- The Portsea Pier is located on the front beach, between a sandy cove named ‘Weeroona Bay.’
- With two platforms, it is a popular shallow spot for scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
- Even though Portsea’s mansion is finely luxurious, the real richness lies beneath the surface. The rare sea creatures await your visit as you dive around the pier’s wooden beams.
The list is limitless. Portsea is nothing but an ocean of endless possible adventures and thrills. So if you wish to wake up to the beautiful mornings of Mornington Peninsula, then luxury accommodation in Portsea awaits your arrival. The ideal beach houses and luxurious Resort likes give you a great feel of Contemporary aesthetics, luxury furnishings, and spectacular styling. The stunning private gated sanctuary is situated just outside the hustle and bustle, on the doorstep of Peninsula Hot Springs and the region’s famous golf courses and wineries.
Induce yourself with the high-class stays in the pet friendly accommodation mornington peninsula
Portsea rentals and experience a rejuvenating staycation with your family and loved ones.