Each a tropical paradise in itself, the resorts in Maldives promise an amalgamation of luxury, comfort and fun. With their lavishly equipped suites and villas, accommodation at these beach resorts offer opulence of the highest degree. Several resorts offer over water villas as well that allow direct ocean access. Complementing their high end accommodation are the eclectic dining facilities at the Maldives resorts, with each resort offering a plethora of diners and bars that bring together cuisines from across the globe. Read about Top 8 Resorts in Maldives below.
Most of the resort offer water sport facilities as well, with snorkeling and scuba diving being two of the most popular tourist spots here.
1.Ayada Maldives: Nestled on its own private island, Ayada Maldives is a paradise unto itself. The refined 5 star resort offers thatched roofed villas on stilts across stunning blue lagoons.
The elegantly designed rooms and suites here all include private infinity pools, while upgraded cabins add direct ocean access. A host of diners and bars offer a gastronomic fiesta, while the resort offers more intimate private dining experiences as well. An inclusive spa and sightseeing tours from the resort add to one’s experience here. A number of water sport facilities are offered here as well.
2. Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi: Blessed with lush forests and pristine white sands, Adaaran Select promises a sense of intimacy like no other. The upscale resort offers a plethora of Garden and Beach villas, with a selection of Ocean rooms nestled directly on the lagoon. Each room here is carefully designed and fitted with the best modern amenities to deliver an all inclusive experience. The variety of restaurants here offer a global dining experience, combining delicious food with spectacular views. Added amenities at the resort include a gymnasium, a world-class spa, and a plethora of indoor game options. The Resort features a dive site of its own as well, where one can try guided snorkeling or scuba diving.
3. Bandos Maldives: At the smack centre of the Indian ocean sits the private island of Bandos, where Bandos Maldives reigns superior as one of Maldives’ most exotic resorts. The beachfront resort offers superior rooms, each fitted with the best of modern amenities. Several units feature private swimming pools, while some rooms come with direct ocean access as well. Bandos Maldives also offers a host of unique experiences, such as glass bottom boating, Male tours, whale shark expeditions, island hopping tours and much more. Check out the Thrillophilia reviews of Bandos Maldives to secure the best deals at the lowest rates.
4. Komandoo Maldives Island Resort: Combining the characteristic Maldivian beauty with its own unique rustic charm, Komandoo Maldives is tailor made for romance. This adult only resort offers customized holiday experiences, promising the highest level of intimacy. The resort offers Beach and Water villas for stay, with some of them coming with private Jacuzzis of their own. The eclectic dining options here include two restaurants and a host of bars, although the resort offers private dining experiences as well. Komandoo Fushi also offers special romance and honeymoon packages to its guests.
5. Soneva Jaani: Renowned for its opulence and its charm, Soneva Jaani offers a beach stay experience like no other. The superior and chic villas over-water villas here combine the highest degree of comfort and luxury. Private pools, special children’s rooms and retractable roofs are only some of the many luxury amenities offered here. Some villas feature ocean slides as well. The diners here are all themed, all nestled on choice locations around the island, and offer specially curated meals that meet the diner’s tastes. The resort also offers a host of other unique experiences, private beach dining being one of them.
6. Ellaidhoo Maldives: Nestled at the very edge of the Male Atoll, Elaidhoo Maldives is known best for its diving experience. With more than 50 dive sites across its premises, the resort offers 24/7 diving facilities. The tastefully designed rooms and bungalows at the resort combine luxury living with world-class views. Dining here includes a smattering of bars and restaurants that offer a global dining experience. The resort also offers special romantic packages for holidaying couples, making it one of the top choices for romantic vacations in Maldives. Head over to the Thrillophilia reviews section to learn more about Ellaidhoo Maldives.
7. Kurumba Maldives: On a private island in the North Male Atoll nestles Kurumba Maldives, a tropical paradise in itself. The luxurious villas and suites here are equipped with the most luxurious amenities, designed to offer the ideal blend of opulence and comfort. The two bedroom residence here is ideal for large groups and families as well. The resort also features two outdoor pools, a fitness centre and a gymnasium. Dining options here include a host of themed bars, cafes and restaurants, some offering beachside seating as well.