Manuka honey is also called the nature superfood. It has been always very effective for treating medical issues and health issues. Analysis of consumer reviews has identified how to take manuka honey with the greatest health benefits. Eat honey Manuka can be both internally and externally. Usually, 1-2 tablespoons of honey are absorbed on a lean stomach.
For external use, honey is applied either in pure form to the desired area of the skin or is included in the composition of masks, elixirs, balms.
Manuka honey beauty recipes
This beekeeping product, due to its unique properties and hypo allergenicity, can be added to masks and face creams, to hair products. It is recommended to use natural manuka honey with MGO 250 + / 10 + UMF. Manuka honey for acne issues has been very successful.
We offer you the best beauty recipes:
- Mask for oily and combination skin. Mix 1-part manuka honey, ½ part ground cinnamon and ½ part rose water.
- Mask for sensitive and aging skin. Combine 1 tablespoon of manuka honey, 1 teaspoon of matcha powder, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, and a slice of fresh aloe, peeled and mashed.
- A nourishing energy mask for all skin types. Mix 1 tablespoon of manuka honey and 1 teaspoon of spirulina.
- Mask for dry and aging skin. Combine a tablespoon of each of honey and melted dark chocolate.
- Mask for oily skin with clogged pores. Mix 1 tablespoon of manuka honey and 1 capsule of pharmacy-activated charcoal.
Instructions for using these masks are simple: apply the resulting mixture to a cleansed face with a cotton pad and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse off the composition with warm water.
Manuka honey is also good for hair care. You can add it to your favorite shampoo, enriching its composition. You can also make a hair balm or mask by combining honey with castor oil, egg yolk, milk, or yogurt.
You can also buy ready-made cosmetics with manuka honey on Ayherb:
- Andalou Naturals Brightening Glycolic Mask, Pumpkin & Honey;
- Now Foods, Solutions, Cleansing Gel, Vitamin C & Manuka Honey;
- First Honey, a cream with manuka honey for quick hydration of very dry skin;
- Jayjun Cosmetic, Honey Dew Purple, Moisturizing Purifying Face Mask with Manuka Honey, Fruit and Berries;
- Advanced Clinicals, 5-in-1 Complex Rejuvenating Eye Serum with Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera, Multi-Correction.
Reviews of doctors and patients
An analysis of the reviews of doctors and patients allows us to identify the benefits of using manuka honey:
- Helps with pain and sore throat
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes rapid healing of wounds, abrasions, cuts
- Helps maintain liver, heart, and kidney health
- Helps to quickly cope with viral diseases and recover from them
- Gives beauty to skin and hair, prolongs youth
- Reduces discomfort with stomach ulcers
- Improves brain function in the elderly
- Rejuvenates the skin, protects against aging