Customers can book JetBlue Airlines flight tickets easily through JetBlue Airlines Official Site , and search for flights with desired destinations. For your satisfaction and convenience, JetBlue Airlines provides a mobile app which can be downloaded in android or IOS mobile phones. You can also choose your preferred seats according to your comfort check-in and get your boarding pass through an app or official site.
For JetBlue Airlines manage booking, you need to go to the homepage and click on the “Manage Trip” option to manage, change or upgrade the flight bookings. “Manage Travel” provides various services like:
- Change the fight ticket date and destination
- Flight cancellations
- Extra baggage payment
- Name correction on the ticket
- Online check-in
- Group bookings
- Get additional in-flight services
- Select the preferred seats
- Select meals and drinks
JetBlue Manage Travel option provides you with an opportunity to save money and time and make your travel a lot easier.
HOW TO MANAGE BOOKING ON JETBLUE AIRLINES (H2)
You can manage your entire JetBlue Airlines Reservations within 24 hours from the scheduled flight departure for the required changes. Follow the simple steps to manage JetBlue airlines flight bookings:
- Visit the official site of JetBlue Airlines
- On the homepage, click on the option “Manage Booking”
- Enter your last name and confirmation number
- Click on “Find Flight” tab
- Click on the booking that you want to manage
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process of manage bookings
MANAGE JETBLUE AIRLINES RESERVATIONS ONLINE (H2)
JetBlue Airlines gives you an opportunity to manage the JetBlue Reservations in various ways. Customers can manage their flight bookings online i.e. through JetBlue Airlines Official Site or through JetBlue mobile app.
EASY FLIGHT CHANGE OR CANCELATIONS (H3)
- If JetBlue Flight Tickets have been booked 7 days or more before the scheduled departure date, then the customer has 24 hours from the original time of flight bookings to cancel their JetBlue Reservations without paying any extra cancellation fee or penalty charges.
- All the JetBlue Airlines Reservations cancellations made beyond 24 hours of the original purchases will force you to pay cancellation charges.
- Customers can change their flight bookings but the flight change or cancellation fee depends on the fare type you’ve purchased. JetBlue Reservations provides several fare options: Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra.
- Blue Basic Fares are not eligible for JetBlue flight changes or cancellations.
- Blue and Blue Plus Fares charges a change/ cancellation fee of $200 per person for fares of $200 or more plus the difference in fare.
- Blue Extra charges no extra fee to change or cancel JetBlue Airlines Reservations prior to the departure, the only difference in fare need to be paid.
ONLINE FLIGHT CHANGES (H2)
You may manage your JetBlue Reservations , change or cancel your flight bookings, upgrade your seats online if you have all the following details:
- Confirmation code
- Last name
- Origin or destination cities
If a customer has used a travel voucher or travel certificate as a form of payment for flight bookings, i not eligible for online flight change or cancellation.
Once you have selected your new flight, you will see the wait page followed with the confirmation page. For the confirmations of the flight change, you’ll receive a new email and your confirmation code will remain the same.