How Tea Stains on Carpet Must be Tackled?
Homemade cleaning solutions
Liquid Cleaning Solution
Dilute 1/5 teaspoon liquid dish soap with one cup lukewarm water.
Dilute 1 tablespoons white vinegar with 3 cups lukewarm water.
What You’ll Need for both?
|Detergent Cleaning Solution||Vinegar Solution|
|1. Single glass bowl
2. A cup lukewarm water
3. 1/5 teaspoon basic dish soap
4. White dry microfiber cloth
5 Pro Vacuum cleaner
|1. Single glass bowl
2. A Tablespoons white vinegar
3. Three Cups warm water
4 White dry microfibre cloth
5 Bottle spray with trigger on it
How to remove tea stains from carpet:
- Start by vacuuming up all dry particles, hairs, dust mites, then blot as much possible of the spillage with a white dry clean microfiber cloth.
- Next step is to begin to use both referred homemade cleaning solutions from above, starting with the first one mentioned in the table.
- Always perform a small trial test, before you start apaying it over the affected region or zone of carpet. This test is to be done to make sure 100% the diluted homemade substance doesn’t affect the carpet fibres in any way. This will avoid any discoloration or damage of the carpet!
- Next one is to get ready the bottle spray. Try to apply the diluted substance to a clean white microfibre cloth, and then use the same cloth and to re-apply the solution just over the surface of the stain. For great and optimum effect, start working out the stain from outside the edge area of it going inwards exactly towards the main stain centre.
- Once applied, leave the cleaning agent over the spill for at least ten to twenty minutes, so it can do its magic.
- Take the clean cloth and blot again the stain, until when stain no longer transfers its colour onto the new one. Be vigilant do not scrub or rub hard the affected area. It is paramount to safeguard the carpet fibres!
- Next step is to wash out by rinsing the stained spot with cold water. Make certain that all moisture and residue from the cleaning solution is fully soaked up from the carpet.
- There is an option when you will find the stain still appearing, then make sure to replicate the same actions until it is fully removed, alternatively no longer pass it’s colour on to the cloth.
- Once you done all of the above and the mark still prevails, use the next diluted solution on the list above and follow absolutely the same steps. If the stain persist after trying both cleaning methods you may need to contact a professional. Once you book carpet cleaner, he will take care and tackle most stubborn stains possible.
- If you managed to clean the stain on your own, place down clean white paper towels. Cover the treated area, by trying to soak up any extra dampness or moisture left after the treatment. You can apply a little bit of pressure with some heavy like object preferably glass, and let them sit few hours.
- Once you have managed to dry the carpet and the affected area, vacuum clean and groom the carpet to restore texture.
- The task is now fully accomplished, Great Job, You did it!
So after our seminar, now that you know how to remove tea stains . Even if you don’t have any laundry detergent in your cupboards, homemade cleaning solutions sometimes is life saver – you can enjoy that fresh morning brew without any additional worries! Once again well done, act like professional carpet cleaner If you accidentally spill your tea. Finally you can be rest assured that you know the best and fastest options to remove tea stains and get your carpeted fabrics looking clean and fresh once more.