Are you one of those who tried to install the Linksys extender setup via the web portal (extender.Linksys.com) but fails to do so? Don’t get hectic. You clicked on the correct link. In this post, you will get to know about complete information on:
How to install Linksys extender setup?
How to access (extender.Linksys.setup) portal without any error popups?
To get the complete information on the titled topic, stick with the guide till the last line. Extender devices can extend the network coverage of your router device upto 2500 sq ft. After the Linksys extender setup, you can enjoy a live internet connection at every footstep of your house and workplace. Without wasting any more time, let’s get straight to the setup guide.
There are two genuine ways to set up your Linksys extender device. Those are:
- WPS method for installation (wifi protected setup)
- Manual setup method for installation.
Access extender.Linksys.setup web portal and install Linksys extender setup via WPS method
- Unbox your new Linksys extender carefully with the help of a manual guide.
- Take your Linksys extender device in the same room as your router device and plug it in any electrical outlet.
- Now turn your extender device on by pressing the on/off button.
- Let your Linksys extender LED lights get stable.
- Once done, look for the WPS button on your extender device.
- Once found, press and hold the WPS button for 15 seconds straight and then release it.
- Now repeat the same process with your router device. Press and hold the WPS button for 15 seconds and then release it.
- Your extender device is now successfully connected to your router device.
- Change the location of your Linksys extender to your desired place and connect as many smart devices as you want.
Access extender.Linksys.setup web portal and install Linksys extender setup via manual method
- Keep your extender in the same room as your router device.
- Plug your Linksys extender into the near electricity switch and turn it on.
- Take an ethernet wire and connect your router and extender device via LAN port.
- Now take your PC or laptop and launch a web browser.
- Click on the address bar and type extender. Linksys. Setup and hit the enter key.
- You are on a new Linksys extender setup portal now.
- Click on the new Linksys extender setup icon.
- Now Sign-up for the new admin account by stating the requested information on your screen.
- Once done, click on the signup icon.
- Now follow the further on-screen details carefully.
- You will be prompted to ask a few security questions, answer them correctly.
- Now open the available network list and look for your new Linksys extender network.
- Click on the network to get connected.
- Once done, follow every instruction you see on your screen.
- Now apply the settings you made to save them.
- Your router and extender device are now connected. Remove the ethernet wire and change the location of your Linksys extender.
- We did advise you to place your extender in the middle of the room. Also, make sure that your extender device receives a live connection from your router device to fill the dead zone.
- Connect your smart devices and enjoy surfing the internet at every footstep of your house or workplace.
Suppose you are having any issue regarding the extender.linksys.setup or about Linksys extender setup, let us know and get the best assistance possible.
Is this post helpful?